The giddy heights of latex! Melanie Sykes, 42, shows off her dazzling figure in incredibly tight bodysuit

By Lucy Buckland


She first shot to fame as a ladette who liked to swig a pint of ale more than two decades ago.

And Melanie Sykes shows she has still got it as she modelled an extra shiny latex bodysuit, showing off her enviable post Christmas figure and incredible legs.

At 42-years-old Mel looks as slender as she did twenty years ago and the mother-of-one credits her toyboy husband-to-be Jack Cockings with keeping her young.

Now that's tight: Melanie Sykes shows off her incredible figure, which she credits to her toyboy husband-to-be

And she reveals this time she has found the one.

She said: 'He’s my equal. I hadn’t met my equal before. There are no glitches to get over to be with him, we have synergy and it’s equal. I’ve never experienced that before.'

After her shoot, for this week's issue of The Sun's Fabulous magazine, avid tweeter Mel wrote: 'From the giddy heights of latex @fabulousmag shoot to cooking Delias beef stew and dumplings. I love my life!'

Loved up: The TV presenter was credits her gorgeous figure to toyboy fiance Jack Cockings

Far from overindulging and then just slobbing out the TV presenter told MailOnline last month she always tries to go to the gym five days a week.

She said: 'I hate going in at the weekend because it's just packed and you can never get on any equipment so I tend to try and go Monday to Friday.

'I started training about four years ago. I was approaching 40 and just thought it would be quite good to get fit... I was slim, but it wasn't about that, it was about getting a bit fitter.'

In her sexy Mel was blindfolded and forced to taste four different beers - and she proved she's not lost touch with her northern roots,correctly picking out the Boddies first time.


source:dailymail